07 October 2008

Dreamblogging - Aimee Mann

Listening to "Freeway" by Aimee Mann reminded me that I had a dream last night where I won a contest to meet Aimee Mann, have dinner with her and 14 of my friends.

First of all, I'm not sure I could name 14 friends, much less 14 that listen to Aimee Mann or live close enough to make it to dinner with us. Beyond that, Aimee was graciously cool in the dream, and I just barely stopped myself from saying "I wish you would have brought your husband (Michael Penn), because my wife likes his music even more." When it came time for dinner, the contest administrators presented us with choices, the most palatable, for some reason, being a hot dog stand. WTF? Hot Dogs? I don't even eat meat.

Does someone have an interpretation of that dream for me?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?