29 August 2006

Some brainstorming for future topics

I want to use this blog to explore some of the highs and lows of the work-at-home dad lifestyle, but I've run into the issues of wanting to write about other topics (politics, religion, pop culture, etc.) and not having material to write on here. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, it's that I don't have any single thing to write about well.

So let's brainstorm about some work-at-home dad topics to give me fodder for future posts, and some in depth features.

Health insurance for self-employed
Staying focused
Exercise
Defining your workspace for yourself and your family
Time management - doing the laundry when you should be working
A life outside the home
How to know when you're taking advantage of your flexibility
How to squeeze extra time out of your day, and how you should use that time
Personal hygeine - Yes, you can work in your boxers, but should you?
Dad as care provider
What to look for at a quality day care
How to talk to your child's day care teachers
How to say "no" to extra home expectations
Resources for the stay at home dad
Resources for the work at home dad

That's a good start. If anyone stumbles on this and wants to add more to the list, please contact me at mitch42{AT}ghostowl.net .

I'll do my best to tackle one of these topics by Friday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?