15 August 2006

Welcome

Starting a new blog. My other one is a little out there, and not up to date with my latest internal ramblings.

I decided to do something more focused here: concentrate on my role as a working-from-home dad.

I work for a web design firm developing and maintaining sites. I work from my home about 36 hours a week. Monday through Thursday, I cram in as much work as I can, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I work 10 to 12 hours. On Fridays, I stay at home with my son. This allows us to save a little on day care and give Ben the benefit of having more time with his parents. My wife is a veterinarian, and also stays home one day a week.

So I'd like to use this space to tell you about my experiences working at home, share with you my life as a Dad, and discuss topics on these themes.

If you have any comments you'd like to share, I'll be implimenting the commenting system, or you can email me at mitch42@ghostowl.net.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?