22 February 2007

Please don't excommunicate me...

but a part of me finds this a little funny:


"SANTA FE, New Mexico (AP) -- Three CD players hidden under a cathedral's pews blared sexually explicit language in the middle of an Ash Wednesday Mass, leading a bomb squad to detonate two of the devices."


Now, had I actually made it to Ash Wednesday service yesterday (consider that my confession) and this had happened there, I probably would have been rather disgusted. But since I'm already in full disobedience to the Church and I feel I've already missed starting Lent on a good foot, I think I'm going to chuckle. Just a little.

Ok. Now that I have that out of my system, proper Lenten penitential observations starts.... now.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?